I make web and mobile products
I focus on creating engaging experiences
I build highly usable interfaces
I can help you organize your ideas
Simplicity is my religion
On any given day, you can find me managing tech product, designing highly usable interfaces or writing code.
I like to be involved in the entire process of building technology. That includes everything from understanding market opportunities and business goals to prioritizing what to build to getting hands on with the design and code.
Away from my work I am a huge film and video game fan. I spend a fair amount of time reading and drinking exceptional coffee.
Below you can read about all the different hats that I like to wear.
What I really do...
- Speccing/scoping of features, flows and screens.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Visual design of screens, features, UI elements in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Mobile and browser design.
Product Design & Management
- I identify needs and opportunities in markets.
- Build the right technology at the right time.
- Prioritization & Backlog management.
- Writing acceptance criteria for developers and designers.
- Translating vision, feedback and market opportunities into products people use and pay for.
- Advanced HTML and CSS.
- Responsive Design.
- Object Oriented CSS.
- LESS.js, SASS and all that.
Ruby on Rails Development
- I'm comfortable building basic Rails apps and tools on my own.
- I've worked on and can contribute in some part to highly complex applications in a team environment.